Great oral camera for the cost. Just wish there was a greater consumer guideline with it with info on how to combine with imaging computer software.
This product is brilliant with a little bit of tweaking. Straight out of the box the picture isn’t at all lousy, likely 75% as excellent as my ‘iris’ £3,000 camera which has long gone off for refurb (consequently the obtain of this). We use it with digora application, but it really should be appropriate with most techniques as it desires no special drivers. In digora application we lessened the saturation level in the solutions/movie/seize filter menus and lowered the sharpness and increased brightness a small bit – but just perform about right up until you get the search you want. The picture i have now is possibly 85% as fantastic as the iris camera for five% of the price. Really not possible to configure the buttons on the camera to help save the impression, but purchase a £20 usb foot command pedal on amazon http://amzn. Eu/8hnaasu (loads of them out there which you can conveniently configure to mimic the keystroke ‘s’ ) and the pedal will save the image. You is not going to at any time regret shopping for this. Just can make you realise how ripped off we are by the other makes. Of course, they are better designed and maybe i would pay £400 for that, but £3000.
You just have to engage in with the settings to get it to do the job with your computer software.Here are the specifications for the UKDentalMall DARYOU Intraoral Dental Camera:
- DARYOU is UKDentalMall’s trademark.EASY TO USE-WORKS RIGHT OUT THE BOX. 6 LED lights, crystal clear images, high sensitivity, high definition, automatic focus. Simple and easy USB 2.0 Plug & Play installation via USB port on your computer or laptop. Camera works with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 without the need for special drivers. Automatically recognized in Apple’s Photo Booth application (MAC OSX 10.4 or later)
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY DENTAL SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS,like UK Excellence (examine pro),DEXIS, EagleSoft, PracticeWorks, SoftDent, DentiMax, AbleDent, CliniView, ProfSuni, Digora, Apteryx and more! Automatically recognized in Apple’s Photo Booth application (MAC OSX 10.4 or later).If it is not compatible with your software, send us message on Amazon for help.Camera is currently not TWAIN compliant
- CE CERTIFIED AND TESTED. The device has passed the most stringent EU laboratory safety tests and is approved and registered as Class I Medical Device. Don’t settle for poor imitations and cheap counterfeits that could be harmful to your patients
- FREE DENTAL IMAGING SOFTWARE INCLUDED. This camera comes with the software you need.Automatic power-off function.
- 1-YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE! OUR SERVICE CENTER IS IN U.K. Never worry about sending defective camera to overseas or other countries
Quite excellent, very simple to use and patients love to see the pictures, wont acquire any national geographic photography completions but defiantly increases treatment up consider. Will pay back for by itself inside the to start with afternoon you use it.
Reviews from purchasers :
- 5.0MP sensor but only 0.3MP (640 x 480) video output.
- Very good camera for the price.
- Good value for money!
Really happy with this product or service. The image quality is fantastic and the product was shipped on time. Adhering to my initial get for demo, i ended up buying two extra.
0mp sensor but be conscious the video clip output through usb is only 640×480 pixels. The over-all photograph is pretty good and the camera focuses nicely.