Despite showing 3 different colours i was disappointed to receive 2 black brushes and 1 white one, really boring. One brushes bristles were squashed as well.
We’ve started using these instead of electric. These are gentle and effective and my teeth are less sensitive since i switched.
I use these since a couple of years and they are undestructible.
These toothbrushes are the best avaliable on the market , never ever will i buy ordinary brush again. They last much longer and are better at doing the job too.
- Love Radius, but not keen on these
- The Rolls Royce of toothbrushes!
- The only ones I will use
RADIUS SCUBA Right Hand Toothbrush, Pack of 3
- 6,500 soft bristles, 3x more than ordinary toothbrushes, help improve gum health with wide soft massage. Healthy gums reduce risk of heart disease. Bristles last up to 3x longer than ordinary toothbrushes.
- Recommended by the American Dental Association. Orthodontist recommended for effective brushing with braces.
- Made of latex free rubber, the SCUBA has a flexible neck perfect for harder brushers. The ergonomic handle great for arthritis and other muscular disabilities, as well as for aid in home care.
- Ergonomic handle helps reduce pressure on sensitive gums. Right or left hand handles place the bristles at 45 degree dentist recommended angle.
- RADIUS SCUBA Toothbrush contains bristles made from 100% vegetable oil and is completely BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, Gluten Free, Phthalates Free toothbrush! Customers will receive SCUBA Toothbrush in an assorted pack of 3. Colors choices are random and will vary; RADIUS adult toothbrushes also available in the Original “100% PETROLEUM FREE” Toothbrush, Tour Travel Toothbrush and the Source Toothbrush.
I used the best combination of multipacks and single items to make up a set of seven brushes and holders to take on holiday. Whole family were delighted with both the brushes and the holders. Still using the brushes, but the holders are in the holiday bag until next year. Recommend both the holders and the brushes – don’t swither and hum and haw – buy them.
Most british toothbrushes seem to stick to an outdated ‘scrub ’em till they bleed’ philosophy, with bristles that feel like they’ve been plucked straight from a broom. Sore, receding gums and eroded enamel is not fun, and using sensitive toothpaste just masks the problem. I got my scuba a few months ago, after my reserve of ‘soft’ toothbrushes from overseas ran out. At first i was a bit doubtful: it’s a big chubby thing, and i did feel a bit like a toddler. But i got over my reservations pretty quickly and now i really enjoy using it. It feels lovely to use, and the bendy handle stops me having to worry about how much pressure i’m putting on it. The only downside is that because it is round at the top, it doesn’t reach to behind the back teeth as easily as a traditional toothbrush does. But, this is quickly fixed with a bit of practice. The price does look high, but when you remember each brush lasts 9 months, a three pack will last you over 2 years. Throw away your ‘medium’ broom, stop wasting electrics with a plug-in one, and get yourself one of these brilliant babies.
I like the radius brush because the handle fells very comfortable in my hand and the large brush head does a great job of cleaning my teeth.