Best snorkelling experience.
Funny look but functional, works great.
Have owned a power breather for a number of years now, it’s the best bit of fitness kit i ever used. You have to push the valve down ever now and then by taking the front cover off, i managed to break this once and the company sent me a new one straight away with no charge. Have swam in pools, lakes and the ocean for many hours with this and it has been first class.
Excellent piece of kit supplied to me by ameo sports gmbh. Great product and very good customer service, can highly recommend. Enables distance swimming in comfort.
- This is an excellent training aid
- Amazing product!
- A great bit of kit
- Fresh air: Dry oxygen flows in the top & Co2 is removed separately from the bottom
- No gurgling: no water comes in the top vents, only air. Saliva/water ease out the bottom
- Wave edition is full featured – includes all caps for flip turns and open water, and extended speed vents for extra choppy water
- US at (Triathlon) legal (unless otherwise deemed by race director)
- Open water swimming for freestyle, breast, butterfly and side stroke
This is an excellent training aid. Takes a few minutes to get used to, but it works really well. I have been able to rig up a system in my pool where i’m able to swim for long period (over 1 hour at a time) using the ameo powerbreather. The system allows you to regulate your breathing and simply commit to the training and not worry about anything else. I would highly recommend this system for anyone wanting to upgrade their swimming stamina. I haven’t used it in the sea yet, but that’s my next objective.
Top quality product, excellent value. Been using it for 6 months, i couldn’t recommend it more. Snorkel used to be my least favourite swim accessory now it’s my favourite. Took me around two or three swims to get fully used to it as you need to pull the air and your head is clamped in which initially feels a little claustrophobic, but after that it’s fine. Thing i like most is that you never get out of breath, the two pipes give all the air you need.
Have used this for three years now, after a car crash i struggled to swim due to a neck injury but using this piece of equipment i have managed to remain active in the pool.