Just what my 97 year old father wanted. His teeth must be some of the oldest in the world now. He has moved with the times regarding dental hygiene and with this tooth brush i am sure he will get his teeth to their century.
Excellent product teeth feel and look better after 6 days would highly recommend.
I say average as i have had two sonicare brushes before this one , my one that just broke was the clean and whitening one and far superior to this brush, it was a turbo brush. This is a lot less oomph however it does the job and for the money it’s fine.
It does what it says on the tin and more.
- Modern tooth brush for Antuque Teeth
- Good toothbrush. I had previously purchased a fancier Sonicare
- it cost £25 pound and was far better more powerful more settings however with aldi they come
Philips Sonicare Power Up Electric Toothbrush – Green
- Recommended by dental professionals
- Designed to be as easy to use as a manual toothbrush, but removes more plaque
- Sonicare dynamic action effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line
- Safe for use with braces and dental restorations
- Two minute timer encourages thorough brushing
The best electric toothbrush i have used. The head is small and reaches into the back of your mouth easily, gives you a clean mouth and teeth feeling after use.
Perfect for travelling if you don’t want to take the more expensive one from home and away from other users although a bit bigger it still fits in the travel case which is supplied separately.
Excellent cleaning – lovely white teeth. Charges well and lasts for about 5 days, using it at least twice a day. A robust brush from a good company. Have purchased 4 now for myself and for presents.