Second one i have had over the years, great toothbrush, would recommend it to anyone. Oh, one word of advice, don’t use it if you have a pace maker.
We feel as a family that sonicare are great brushesyes, they do not last for ever, but that is the nature of electronic/mechanical itemseven if they last 1-2 years, i consider that at £35 it is very good value for a great tooth cleaning experiencewe have 4 different sonicare brushes in the family, fortunately the chargers are universal for the newer brushes so we only have to leave one out.
This arrived promptly and was packaged appropriately. This was bought to replace a toothbrush that has finally given up the ghost. This is the 4th or 5th handset we have had which in itself shows that i am very impressed with this product. Excellent timer that ensures that you spend the recommended amount of time cleaning your teeth.
. Over the years this is about my third one.
- Third Philips model to die within warranty: ignore Amazon’s guarantee
- Fantastic Dental Care, keep your receipts for the Warranty replacement, budget to renew every 2 years!
- Still the Best Electric Toothbrush – Just a Shame They’re Not Built Very Well
Philips Sonicare HX6711/02 HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Recommended brand of power toothbrushes by dental professionals
- Longer battery – up to three weeks use on a single full charge and proven to give you whiter teeth in just 2 weeks
- Sonicare dynamic action effectively reaches deep between teeth and along the gum line
- Two brushing modes: clean, clean and white
- Two minute Quadpacer interval timer encourages thorough brushing
- This product comes with a 2-pin UK plug
This toothbrush came exactly as described. Unsure why there was no uk adaptor on the charger but luckily i had one. The toothbrush holds its charge very well.
This sonic toothbrush is very good cleans better than anything ive used before and the charge lasts for about a month my teeth look acouple of shades whiter. I am very pleased with this product.
I have never used an electric toothbrush before so i suppose i am bound to be impressed with the results. After the initial getting used to the ‘tickling’ sensation of my gums which was not very pleasant i now love it. Teeth are much whiter and feel clean, my gums are benefitting too from the gentler action of the brush.