Seems great after a couple of weeks of ownership. Little concerned as to where i can buy more heads, but it’s a fab product.
This is a brilliant toothbrush.
I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as what it is, but it’s even better than what it’s advertised. Comfortable brushing on the teeth, and i also have a oral b toothbrush but batteries are a pain so i switched to this, and i already find it 10 times better. Had it about a week now and it works perfectly.Deep cleaning which you can feel working, and so far no problemsbattery is also lasting a long time, would highly recommend so far.
Excellent brush, works well and easy to use.
- The perfect tooth brush in my opinion
- Better than a Philipps Sonicare
- Very good value for money
Oria Electric Toothbrush, Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with Fully Washable 3 Replaceable Toothbrush Heads, 1 Protective Bristle Cover, 3 Brushing Modes Optional and Waterproof IPX 7
- 40000 STROKES/M + 3 MODES – up to 40000 strokes per minute, with 3 brushing modes (super, normal, massage) to meet different demands
- HIGH QUALITY & SONIC CLEANING – the brush is made from DuPont bristle, with sonic cleaning the Oria Electric Toothbrush can efficiently clean dental plaque, coffee stains etc.
- AUTOMATIC MEMORY TIMER- the electric toothbrush helps you brush like your dentist recommends: It helps you brush for 2 minutes with the professional timer and it notifies you every 30 seconds to change the area you are brushing
- 3 REPLACEABLE BRUSH HEAD & SAFTY ASSURANCE – 3 replaceable toothbrush head approved for CE /EMC /ROHS /FDA/ ETL certification , over-charging protection
- RECHARGEABLE & LONG STANDBY – inductive charging function with li-Ion battery, full charge it for 10 hours, then it can last for 30 days ( twice 2mins / day)
Hadn’t really read the description properly so was hugely surprised to find 3 heads in total in the box. They keep their charge well. Have a couple of different options of soft and clean. Brilliant value would highly recommend.
Even if this was more expensive i’d still buy it over a more expensive well known brand. It cleans your teeth really well which is the most important thing of course. I love the fact the charger has a usb plug and it last a month on a single charge.
Very good value for money, especially with the three heads. Battery life is good so far. A plug to go with the cable would be ideal but can’t complain as i’m happy with the price.