Very good product, service and delivery time.
Great product and good price.
Does everything i want it for and nice travel case/charger.
It is funny to brush with an app, but the app just uses only one time.
- Product: Oral-B “Genius” 9000S Black electric Toothbrush – bought at £99.99 from Amazon
- Good toothbrush, not so useful extras.
- Clean your teeth to within an inch of there lives!
Oral-B Genius 9000S Black Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
- Genius, the best toothbrush from the No. 1 dentist recommended brand worldwide
- Awarded which? Best Buy 2016 and Product of the Year 2017
- Up to 100% more plaque removal: Round head cleans better for healthier gums in 30 days versus a manual toothbrush
- Whiter teeth as of day 1 by gently removing surface stains
- 100% brushing coverage: The only brush with position detection guides you to a perfect clean
- Never run out of battery: Smart charging travel case charges both your toothbrush and phone with one plug
Pros:nice solid toothbrushnice travel case with charger built-in, as well as a “home” charger. Li-ion battery (presumably superior to battery in earlier models?.The battery wearing out and failing to charge is the usual cause for the demise of rechargeable toothbrushes, so (maybe) the li-ion battery will extend the life of the product. Cons:there is no wireless smartguide timer unit provided with this toothbrush, and the brush won’t work with all smartguides from previous models. (it will work with the latest version of the smartguide (sg2. 1), available separately at extra cost). The genius as supplied relies on bluetooth connectivity with an app on your smartphone to give you a visual timer. (the brush itself does “stutter” and flash every 30 seconds though, to give you some timing information).
I had been looking at varying toothbrushes for a while before making a decision on which one to get, ending up getting the oral-b 9000s because i had a £50. A very good tooth brush can’t fault the quality but i found after a week of use the app and different settings became obsolete. I do however like the timer on it which helps me to brush the whole mouth by vibrating every 30 seconds. The travel case is brilliant the only problem is that the case has to be plugged in to charge the brush it isn’t a portable charger.
Yeah the toothbrush works well. It’s an electric toothbrush. The other bits and pieces in the kit are very little use to anyone unless you don’t know how to brush your teeth. The app might be useful for those who, for some reason, want to record their brushing habits. The rest of us would probably prefer to pay less for a good electric toothbrush. The case is handy if you are going on any travels. The rest is stored in the package where it will probably stay.