Having never used a sonic toothbrush before, i wasn’t sure what to expect, but i love it, it doesn’t seem a harsh as a standard electric toothbrush, but my teeth feel great, we shall see what the dentist says next week, but i would definitely recommend this product.
Used braun oral b electric toothbrushes for the past 20 years. Decided to try the iselector sonic because of the competitive price and excellent reviews. I am so glad i changed, the difference is startling and my teeth feel as though i have been to a hygienist and i just wish i’d bought it earlier. The ultra violet compartment is a big plus. I have now used it for 6 weeks on it’s first charge and there’s plenty left. My braun oral b lasted 10 days max. If the iselector is reliable then it’s an absolute snip at the price.
Previously had a philips sonicare but just as many others have found it broke very quickly. Having seen the iselector on amazon and read the positive reviews i bought one. This tooth brush blows the opposition away in my opinion. It has one fault though, it is so powerful it splashes on the mirror above my sink when i use it ( joke). It really is that good and leaves my teeth feeling that they really have had a good clean. Time will tell how long it lastsbut so far its fantastic. One more thing it lasts far longer on a charge that the sonicare did.
Bought this for my partners birthday as he likes to use an electric toothbrush. I’ve always bought the phillips sonicare products in the past and this caught my eye. “my partner loves it” everyday he thanks me for his new toothbrush. Lolone of the features he likes the most is the fact that he doesn’t have to charge it as often. A factor he realised after using it for 3 weeks on it’s original charge :-)he says that it’s the best his teeth have felt after being cleaned. Would recommend this product to everyone, its worthy of the 5 stars *****.
- I have been a loyal customer of the Sonicare after the product was recommended by my dental hygienist and have been using the
- As good as Philips sonicare, so far
- Good battery life but doesn’t clean well enough
Sonic Electric Toothbrush, ISELECTOR Rechargeable with UV Sanitizer, 4 Brush Heads with Tongue Brush on Black-RLT234
- UV SANITISING TECHNOLOGY: Come with UV Sanitizer, it’s specifically designed to help kill germs on brush heads and can clean 4 brush heads at the same time, The sanitiser distributes sanitising light around the entire top of the brush head, helping to kill up to 99% of bacteria/germs in just 7 minutes
- POWERFUL CLEANING: The electric toothbrush heads have been specially designed to follow the unique shape of your teeth and gums, with up to 48000 micro-brush per minute, can remove up to 100% more plaques and stains. Enjoy clean and healthy teeth in 7 days and improve gum and oral health in 14 days
- 3 TYPES OF BRUSHING MODES: NORMAL, SOFT, MASSAGE to suit different conditions of teeth and gums. 2 minutes smart timer with 30 seconds interval pause reminding to encourage dentist-recommended brushing habit. 3h charging for 6 weeks+ use, convenient to use at home or travel
- TOOTH WAVE BRISTLES: the contoured bristles are made of ultra-soft nylon, to suit teeth curve, clean thoroughly gums and hard to reach areas. Rounded bristle top for safety and gentleness. The silicone tongue brush on the back of the brushhead is extra bonus to help eliminate tongue bacteria and improve breath and general health
- IPX7 WATERPROOF DESIGN: Not only the electric toothbrush is IPX7 Waterproof and can operate normally when submerged in water, but also the Charging Station is also waterproof, no need to worry splash water on it when charging. The UV Shield can aslo work as a brushing cup
Excellent toothbrush – and i have tried a few, due to the fact i had some serious dental work done (implants, bridges, you name it), and need to be extra special super careful when it comes to looking after my erm oral cavity these days. Love the gentle and massage settings. And the battery lasts forever.
Great product, very pleased with results. Easy to use, would have preferred 2 pin plug rather than having to use supplied adaptor to plug into shaver socket. Spare brushes came very quickly.
Replacement for wife’s old one.