This is a sturdy and effective flosser and seems to be very well created. Even so, the two pin plug has trim prongs additional like an eu plug. Will work fine in a british isles 3 pin adapter but is pretty free in my admittedly aged bathroom two pin socket which causes the unit to keep powering off except the plug is seated firmly. I do consider that the far more present day united kingdom bathroom sockets cater for this type of plug.
Inadequate excellent electrical power provide blew up my shaver socket – up to date evaluation right after a replacement has been provided – so much working as anticipated, no challenges with the electrical power supply.
Exelent productyou no more time need to have a toothpaste. The bleeding of my teeth stopped after two months of use of this device. My wreaths acquired their regular shade and the exclusive for the wreaths a aid surface. They also stopped the toothache for the duration of feeding on.
Key specs for H2ofloss® Water Dental Flosser w/12 Multifunctional Tips Countertop Dental Oral Irrigator (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug):
- Extremely quiet design and 100% waterproof—-About 50db while operating and it is IPX7 waterproof.
- 5-110 PSI with pause button—-Choose your best pressure setting and press lowest setting to stop water coming out.
- Easy to operate—-Features a two-pin plug for use with a UK shaver socket voltage 220~230V/50Hz,45W.One side holding the tips and other side holding water.
- With 12 multifunctional tips—-For various use including jet tips, tongue cleaning tips,orthodontic tips,periodontal tips,nasal tips.
- 1200 pulses/minute Frequency—-The most comfortable frequency according to survey.
Comments from buyers
“This is a sturdy and powerful flosser and appears to be well made, replacement unit supplied and all seems to be working well., Exelent product! You no longer need a toothpaste. “
Seriously like this system its style and design appeals to me, and there is a extremely fantastic strain which comes out of it. I fill the reservoir two times with warm water, a single fill for inside the enamel, and a person for outside the house. A bit noisy, but practically nothing to fret about.