I got these elsewhere as they were slightly cheaper. I’ve been a uk trained dentist for a few years now and never used loupes til now. I’d been cynical when friends had told me to get them because i figured nobody who’d spent £800/$1500 on loupes and then £300 or $500 on a light would want to admit it wasn’t a good purchase.I decided to try these to see what the fuss was about. I have tried optident loupes at a trade show that were the ttl type. They just didn’t seem worth the massive price that comes with the personalised service you get with a rep. First off – once set to your interpupillary distance and well tightened it doesn’t really move. I’ve used them for 3 weeks 5 days a week now in busy practice and haven’t found that things have loosened off. The light hasn’t run out on me yet, it doesn’t prematurely set composite or get in patients eyes.
I’ve owned a pair of binocular loupes for a number of years but these originals are only just portable: the halogen bulb is housed in a fairly heavy box containing cooling fan and transformer, the system being mains operated. The light beam is taken via a superb, but very expensive, fibre optic cable to lens on the binoculars, which are optically first rate. I bought this item because of its portability and necessarily compare it with my older device. Power is taken from the rechargeable battery, which can be held in the pocket, via an electric cable to a powerful led light, avoiding expensive fibre optics. Very light and adjustable and so comfortable to wear4. Screw driver to adjust and lens cleaning cloth supplied5. They appear to be robust and well madebad points:1. Not as optically satisfactory as my original loupes but these were considerably more expensive. There are no side pieces on the spectacles to act as eye protectors5. There appears to be no provision to replace the spectacle lenses, as opposed to the magnifying lenses, with prescription lenses; hence not so satisfactory for spectacle wearers7.
I have recently bought this portable new type led headlight & 3. 5x dental surgical binocular loupe and the item was ok.
- Another Curate’s Egg
- For the money they are excellent value. Spent an afternoon adjusting the position of
- I’m pleased with the product and recommend the supplier
Portable Dental Binocular Loupes 3.5x420mm with Dental Headlight LED Lamp New CA
- 1. Best Price： Shop with us and expect to pay 15-70% less than any other site, we provide our customers best quality with best price.
- 2. Wide Product Range： EDDE DENTAL has more than 5,000 products across almost categories from handpiece and curing lights to ultrasonic scaler and lab equipment. EDDE DENTAL is always developing and adding products to its site to meet your demands.
- 3. Free Shipping： All orders at EDDE DENTAL will be shipped for free. EDDE DENTAL is always optimizing the shipping process to decrease the time needed for customers to receive their orders.
- 4. Assured Quality： EDDE DENTAL is dedicated to provide quality products to customers. The products must go through three standard quality control processes at our warehouse, before they can be shipped. There is also a twelve month guarantee on all items on EDDE DENTAL.
- 5. World-Class Customer Service： At EDDE DENTAL there is a large team of highly trained customer service experts ready to answer your questions.It doesn’t matter which way you get in contact with WORLDTOPSELLER, you will get a response within 12 hours.
Arrived on time and as described. I’m pleased with the product and recommend the supplier.
Received my loupes last week and started using today. I got this to see if i could get used to using one and maybe later invest in a better and more expensive one. The thing is, i really really loved it. It came with the light as well, so i can even change the intensity. I’ve got to say, i don’t know if i’ll still get the expensive type, i did a rct today and i could see so clearly.
Easy to set up and arrived promptly.